Wordle: Untitled

Sunday, April 10, 2011

I blabbed

Update to my crazy life:




I had my doctors appointment on Thursday with Dr. N. We saw a sac in the uterus, but we didn't see a heart beat (yet). Since we don't have a date to base anything on we are playing "milestone" game. I go back in on the 14th to have another ultrasound, hoping to see a heart beat then. I am pretty confident that all is good. Just in the last few days, my body is screaming PREGNANT. My 'milking containers' (this is me trying to be sensitive to those reading) are so sore and as my hubby puts it, huge. Morning sickness is worse in the mornings and evenings/night time.


I swear I have psycho fetus growing inside me. Food cravings to nausea in 2 secs. flat. Don't get me wrong I love the idea that I am having another baby, but I am still dealing with that fact.


Anyways, so, yeah, I am not hiding anymore. I have a baby growing inside me, and I can not wait to know more about this little bean. Like due date, gender, and who in the world am I going to use for a doc. Yeah that isn't the baby's fault there.


Well off to try to rest before Tator wakes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment