Wordle: Untitled

Monday, June 27, 2011

Update to my Update

Good news folks, as of yesterday, my cervix ISN'T short. It is a beautiful length. I had to go back to the ER yesterday because of damn contractions and the doctors still assumed that I had a short cervix. Well after the ultrasound, which the tech was the rudest of the bunch (she wouldnt let me see or hear the heart beat, or even let me look at the baby), they found out my cervix is up high inside, but a great length. So the ER doctor diagnosed me with dyhydration, (but only have me 1 bag of fluid). I am so done with hospitals right now. My goal is NOT to see a hospital or my OB (other than normal visits) for the month of July. So as of now, the only thing keeping the pregnacy a pain in the butt is the Hyperemisses. So lets raise a glass of water and cheers to no other speed bumps!

2 comments:

  1. Massive, massive happy thoughts and prayers that things mellow out for you!!!

    ReplyDelete