Wordle: Untitled

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Just add a Zipper to My Wife Please

That was the comical; but felt so true; comment that my husband made the day after my 2nd surgery in less than 2 weeks. Oh you didn't hear??!!??

Surgery 1: C-Section

May 28, I had my C-Section to bring Taylor into this world. Though some things went a little crazy (blood pressure bottomed into the 60's and heart rate sky rocket to 157, my leg falling off the OR table). Overall everything went very well. Released May 31.

Surgery 2: Removal of Appendix

Exactly 1 week after being released from Good Sam for my c-section I was in the ER for abdominal pain. Since I always have a bad experience in ERs, I figured they would diagnose me with a tummy bug, shoot me up with some pain meds and send my butt home. Nope! My appendix was ready to explode. So on June 8th I had my second surgery without family near by.


So the day after my appendix was removed, my husband was joking around with the nurses about just add a zipper to my wife for easy access. It was funny, but so true. Well off to get some cleaning done. One nice thing is my chore list is sooooooo simple.... Technically the doctors have me on a NO activity list :) but I figure unloading and loading the dishwasher is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment