Wordle: Untitled

Monday, June 28, 2010

Not broken yet :)

Taylor had her 1 month check up. Here are her stats:
Weight: 8lbs, 5oz - 25th percentile
Height: 22.5 inches - 75th percentile
Head Circumference: 14 inches - 25th percentile
Taylor is finally gaining weight! Woohoo!! Her legs are straightening out so she is growing like a weed. Unfortunately after church yesterday we had to give her a baby enema. She hadn't poop in 7+ days and her tummy started hurting her real bad, even started messing with nursing. I'm not one of those breast feeding 'freaks', but I do have to say it was the formula that clogged her up. She felt better right a way, and started nursing terrific within a few minutes.
Nursing has gotten a lot better since I watched a few videos on YouTube, and looked up some info on the world wide web. I realized I was introducing the boob incorrectly, (yeah that would explain my nips being in so much pain), with a new sense of hope and practice, I think I got it down. Still having trouble nursing in public, being discreet. Any advise?
Things that I have learned this past month:
Can't leave Taylor on a bed or any piece of furniture because she can roll over already.
The boys are oblivious to Taylor right now, except they don't like to see or hear her cry.
Babies are tougher than I remembered.
There is so much more girl clothes to choose from than boys.
Daddies are whipped.
The most important, my heart can grow to love more than just my boys.
Well here is some pics from this last month. Hope you enjoy my ramblings.
Today after a good nurse session.
Kiss me you fool!
I know how to wipe all out!
Samuel holding Taylor
after a bath, look at that hair, it is really curly after a bath

No comments:

Post a Comment