Wordle: Untitled

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 2.... Go Strong & Bursting

Well I just finished day 2 of not breastfeeding. Granted I pumped some out yesterday night and some tonight, other wise I would of BURST! Taylor is doing so much better, she even naps! Samuel even gave her a bottle yesterday while I put together Taylor's new toy, a jumping bouncer thingy. Tonight daddy gave her the night time bottle while I helped Samuel with his book report, which is turning out great!

I'll post some pictures later of Andrew's Baptism, Taylor's new toy, and Samuel's book report.

We are going to be camping with the ward this weekend. I'm a little nervous taking Taylor camping. I know all will work out, just nervous. I'll try to remember to bring my camera to take pics.

Oh I want to say that one of best friends that I went to school with, is having her baby today/tonight. She is doing a home/water birth. She is being so brave, and I will admitt that I'm jealous (I always wanted to do a water birth). Good luck Melissa and Seana bringing in your little lady.

Well I need to get my butt to bed. Niters folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment