Wordle: Untitled

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I did it... Yeah I did

Taylor and I finally had our first momma and daughter mall outing. While out at the mall, I did it..... I got her ears pierced. The first ear was no problem, but when we went to do the other ear.... Taylor was not game for the second ear. Boy did she get pissed at me and she made sure I felt terrible. But after a minute or two she was all better and had forgotten about it, phew. I was just going to wait till her next checkup to get them pierced, but she is already set up to receive 4 shots, i didn't want to traumatize her even more.

Well tonight we took VirNon out to shop for his birthday gift....... a hunting bow. He is so very very very excited. He deserves it.

Well in the last week two of my friends/family has babies. My friend's baby had a rough entry, and still in the hospital, so please pray for her. My family's baby as far as I know is doing good, though for a 42 weeker she is tiny in weight, but momma is skinny. I cant wait till I can see cousin's baby in about a month.

Also on the baby front.... No I'm not pregnant, but a well deserved family, which turns out to be family down the family branches, is pregnant. Please keep them in your prayers too, they have had a rough last two pregnancies .... rough is an understatement.

Well enough of my ramblings. Have a great nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment